This water filter replacement cartridge is a high quality, low cost alternative to the AP810. This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost. The industry universal dimension of 4.5 inch x 10 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE, Culligan, Cuno, Omni, Kenmore, Whirlpool and Ametek, among others. The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.
5 Micron Removal of Dirt, Rust & Sediment
Grooved cartridges have increased surface area
for longer life and better performance.
BB/Full Flow Size 10" x 4.5" Sediment Cartridge
Features and Benefits
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers, smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables to contaminate
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Cartridges are individually shrink wrapped
- Whole House Sediment Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Prefiltration
- Food and beverages
- Oil and gas
- Fine chemicals
- Metal finishing
- Pulp and paper