Flow Restrictor for 24 GPD RO with Quick-Connect Fittings
- This most common type of flow restrictor connects easily anywhere on the RO drain line. If your system has a flow restrictor that looks like this one, then simply put the new one in place of the old.
• Some RO's use other types of flow restrictors which are all less common. These include drain fittings with built-in restrictors and capillary flow restrictors that insert into one end of the drain tube.
• Rainsoft RO's use drain tubing with a very small opening and the narrow opening in the tube acts as a flow restrictor. Some manifold type RO's have built in flow restrictors.
• All these alternative types of flow restrictors would not be visible without removing the drain tube or fitting from the membrane housing. However if your drain flow restrictor does not resemble the one shown on this page, then you must have another type of restrictor.
• In this case it is important to find and remove the original flow restrictor because if this is not done then it will serve no purpose to add the new one.
• If you have any questions about changing the membrane and flow restrictor in your RO system call one our Certified Water Specialists for the answers you need. We will be glad to help you.
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- Return and replacement policies are outlined on each listing and may vary by the item being sold. Please be sure to review these details before making your purchase.
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!